We Live To Help Train You
We get it – when it comes to finding a fitness regimen that you really buy into, your options are nearly unlimited and the choices can be overwhelming. Why choose us out of all those options? We think you should choose Sanctify Fitness because we believe that together we can achieve more than what’s possible when you’re trying to go it alone. We believe that moments when you find your strength and blow past your self-imposed limits are better celebrated with other like-minded people who are making the journey with you. We believe that no matter where you’re from, how old you are, what level of fitness you’re currently at – you have a place at Sanctify. We stand for you and other Madison locals who are striving to truly live a great life.
We seek a coach who can generate and convert prospective leads, on-board and prepare new members for group classes, and maintain an attentive, on-going relationship with our existing members. For the right person, someone hungry to build a stable clientele and develop as a coach, this position offers robust opportunities for income and career growth.
Our ideal candidate is committed to a professional career in coaching, has a CF-L1 at minimum, and one or more years of experience coaching CrossFit. More importantly, we seek a coach who is passionate about helping others realize the transformative potential of fitness and who has experience coaching individuals with varied skill and fitness profiles. The ideal candidate brings value to group classes, personal training, and the coaching team by generously sharing their expertise and knowledge with others, and s/he routinely invests in their personal and professional development though continuing education practices.
At Sanctify Fitness we strive to build resilient people with proven training methods in a supportive community. At our core, we are a caring and positive crew whose primary purpose is to bolster the well-being of our community. We know we’re successful when our clients display increased self-confidence, greater mental toughness, improved physical health and performance, and stronger relationships with one another. Our coaches treat all our athletes with respect and compassion regardless of their goals or abilities; we are looking for a fitness professional who shares these values.
Lastly, as a coaching team, we help each other by filling in when needed (beyond the normal schedule), caring for the facility and equipment, offering constructive feedback, and encouraging one another personally and professionally. We are vehement in our mission to transform lives and provide the best client experience possible.
- Commitment to a professional coaching career.
- One or more years of experience coaching CrossFit.
- One or more years of personal training experience or 100+ coaching/training hours.
- CrossFit Level 1 Trainer credentials.
- Team oriented.
- Customer service experience.
- Positive attitude.
- Commitment to your personal fitness.
- Genuine passion for leaning and helping others.
- CrossFit Level 2 Trainer (or higher) credentials.
- Degree in exercise science or a related field.
- CPR and AED certified.
- Personal Trainer credentials, such as CSCS, ACE, ACSM, ISSM, or NASM.
- Other training certifications, such as USAW coaching certifications, Catalyst Athletics Weightlifting Coach certifications, Precision Nutrition certifications, FMS certifications, etc.
- Coach 10-15 classes per week.
- Train clients one-on-on 5-10 hours per week.
- Perform administrative duties related to client acquisition and retention 10-15 hours per week.
- Engage in continuing education and professional development 1-2 hours per week.
- Attend staff meetings.
- Assist clients in completing waivers and paperwork.
- Gain familiarity and competence working with Zen Planner.
- Perform daily facilities and equipment maintenance procedures.
- Know members by name.
- Participate in gym sanctioned events.
- Represent the gym on social media accounts.
- Commiserate with experience and ability.
- Free gym membership.
- Flexible schedule.
- Reimbursement/support for continuing education.
- You get the opportunity to work closely with the owners and decision-makers in a small business. Help us grow our business and realize our vision for improving the lives of Madison residents one person at a time.
Interested applicants should send their resume and cover letter to [email protected]. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter, please address the following questions:
- Why do you feel you are a perfect fit for this position?
- How do you think you will add value to our clients?
- What are your core values? Please provide examples of how these values influence your approach to coaching/training as well as life more broadly.