– Strength: All strength work should be challenging, but perfect form. Use one weight for DB Bench press for all sets.
– Metcon: Set the goal of sustaining your splits today with effort around 80%. Starting slow and adjusting will be the smart thing to do. Overall, you should be able to complete T2B/S20H in 2 sets or less.
1a) Ring Rows: 4 x 10-12. Rest 30s.
– Pause for a 1 count at the top
1b) Single Arm DB Bench Press, neutral grip: 4 x 8 each. Rest 30s.
– all sets of with one challenging weight.
2) Metcon Prep: Warm-up S20H/T2B
10 S20H (135, 95)
200 Meter Run
Rx+: (155, 105)
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (Knee Lifts) (95, 65 Push Press)
L1: (20s Elbow Plank each round) (DB Push Press, neutral grip)
Barbell Curl 21s: 3 x 7 each. Rest 60s.
– 1/4 ROM + 1/2 ROM + Full ROM