– Strength: Work up to a 1RM strict press. Aim for 5# over previous 1 RM. Rest 2 minutes between heavy singles.
– Metcon: This month we have been focusing on strict movements. Today we will perform the benchmark workout ”Cindy” with strict pull-ups. This will be a 20-minute AMRAP of strict pull ups, push ups, and air squats. A good goal is to hit half the number of rounds you completed during regular ”Cindy”
1) Shoulder Press: 5-4-3-2-1+. Rest 2:00
– Build to a 1RM.
– Beginner: Perform 6 x 4, working on technique and adding weight if form permits.
2) Strict Pull-up Warm-up x 2 sets of 3. Rest 60s.
5 Strict Pull-ups
15 Air Squats
L2: (Band Assisted Pull-ups) (Box Push-ups)
L1: (Ring Rows) (Box Push-ups)
KB Windmill: 3 x 6 ea. Rest 30s.