– Strength: Today’s work is similar to that of last Tuesday with some small changes in volume. You should be able to complete all the listed work staying within your ability – no one should be near failure today.
– Metcon: The purpose of today’s work is to train local muscle endurance of the upper-body. Getting through 2 rounds of this workout is your goal for today. Go light with your BB Rows.
1a) Rope Climb: 4 x 2. Rest 45s.
– Rx+: L-Sit Rope Climb
– Rx: Legless Rope Climb
– L3: Rope Climb w. legs
– L2/L1: Ground to standing with rope x 3 reps.
1b) Ring Dips: 4 x 10. Rest 45s
– Rx+: Ring Dips
– Rx: Bar Dips
– L3: Band Assisted Bar Dips
– L2/L1: Box Dips
Banded Triceps Pushdowns – explosive reps: 4 x 25. Rest 60s.
– use a light band if needed and crank out fast reps – full ROM though