– Strength: Today we have several variations to train the posterior as well as the anterior chain. We’ll review each movement before we go to work. The focus is to feel the correct muscles working, get a great pump, and to be challenged while still focusing on the quality of movement.
1) Zercher Box Squat: Build to a heavy 1. Rest 2:00
– Use a 13-14” Box
– Demo of execution
2) Glute Hip Thrust: 3/5 x 8. Rest 90s.
3) DB Step-ups: 1/3 x 10 ea. Rest 90s.
– perform all reps on each leg before switching sides.
4) Farmer Carry: Max 100 Ft. Trips in 7 Minutes.
Single Leg Banded Hamstring Curls: 3 x 30-50 ea. Rest 60s.