– Strength: 1RM Front squats y’all. Following with the same Sumo RDL variation from last week.
– Metcon: This is a BTWB benchmark workout, which means you’ll get a fitness rating for it if you do it to the Rx’d standard. Have fun!
Build to a heavy 1 in 10 sets. Rest 2:00
– Goal is to match their latest 1RM. You’ll surprise yourself today.
– 5,4,3,2,1,1,1…. with at least 3 singles over 90%
SUMO RDL – BANDS PULLING FORWARD
3 x 8. Rest 90s.
5 Rounds for time
7 squat cleans (155/105)
14 American KB swings (53/35)
– Notes: Stick with singles on the cleans for the first few rounds until you know you’re feeling ok and then if you want to do some TnG reps, knock yourself out. You should try for UB on the swings though.
TIME CAP = 12:00
STANDING BANDED ABS
4 x 15. Rest 60s.