– Strength: Today’s strength work will be the focus of today’s class. We want you to strive for high-quality reps for all of today’s OLY/strength work. You will complete 2 HANG SQUAT snatches every 60-90s for 12 minutes, increasing weight if form permits. If you struggle with ROM and catching in the squat, you will work on catching in the power snatch position and lowering into an OHS (within ROM). Box squats will be performed at 65-70% of 1RM Front Squat, +5% from last week.
– Metcon: This should be performed at max effort/sprint pace and should not take long to complete, but the weight you choose should be challenging to completes sets UB.
1) Hang Squat Snatch: 12 Minutes performing sets of 2. Rest 60-90s between sets.
2) Front Box Squat: 8 x 3 @65-70% of 1RM Front Squat, every 60s.
– Box height should be the same as last week
Goblet Squats (70, 53)
KBS (70, 53)
L3: (53, 35)
L2: (45, 30)
L1: (35, 25)
5 Minutes of Parasympathetic Breathing