– Strength: Week 3 (final week) of Front Box Squats. All sets should be executed fast and with great technique.
– Metcon: Don’t underestimate this workout. Choose a weight that is challenging, but keep in mind that this workout is going to become very challenging after the first 50 reps. Your core and legs will both be on fire. Have a goal to complete sets of 14-20 reps at a time.
1) Front Box Squat: 3/8 x 2 @60-65%, every 60s.
– 3 warm-up sets/8 work sets.
2) Broad Jump: 3 Attempts at Max Distance.
100 Double KB Front Rack Walking Lunges (53, 35) (total reps between both legs)
L3: (44, 26)
L2: (35, 18)
L1: (Bodyweight Walking Lunges or light DBs in suitcase/farmers carry hold)