– Strength: Today is week 2 of our Back Squat rep work. All sets should be challenging, but there should not be any breakdown in technique. We’ll conclude today’s work with a challenging squat clean single over the course of 6 sets done every 60s.
– Metcon: Today’s metcon consists of a few elements mainly to train the posterior chain, grip, core, and aerobic system.
1) Back Squat: 4/3 x 5 @80%. Rest 2:00
– 4 warm-up sets/3 work sets
2) Squat Clean: 6 x 1, every 60s.
– add weight each set up to a heavy single.
Minute 1: 10 Romanian Deadlifts (AHAP)
Minute 2: 10 Goblet Box Squats (AHAP)
Minute 3: 10 Air Squat Jumps
Minute 4: 180 Ft. Asymmetrical Carry (switch sides at 90 ft)
*Your choice of weights today – challenging, but there should not be any breakdown in technique.
5 Minutes of Static Stretching