NOTES ABOUT TODAY’S TRAINING
– Strength: Week 2 and final week of Snatch work. The goal today is to hit a heavy single over the course of 12 sets.
– Metcon: On paper this one doesn’t look too bad, but in reality, this will feel like an Open workout so it should be treated as such – loading should be light.
1) Snatch: Heavy 1 in 12 sets. Rest 90s.
– Goal is to hit 90% of 1RM if known
– Any style snatch is acceptable today
– Intermediate moderate set of 1
– Beginner – technique work for 10-12 sets
2) Metcon Warm-up:
3 Rounds of:
3 Power Snatch
3 Overhead Squat
20 Double Unders
*progress to metcon weight over the 3 rounds.