NOTES ABOUT TODAY’S TRAINING
– Strength: Today is our last week on the Sumo Deadlift. This is a great variation to train the inner thighs, hamstrings, and glutes. If you were here last week go 5% heavier – a moderate/heavy load for all 4 work sets.
– Metcon: Our WOD today is a higher threshold workout, so go hard! Squat cleans are intended to be heavier today so think fast singles.
Sumo Deadlift: 4 x 3 @5% heavier than last. Rest 2:00
– Take 3-4 sets to build to work weight
– For those that know their max use 85% of 1RM
– Reset on each rep
Rx+: (Rest 10:00 + Repeat)
L3: (155, 105)
L2: (135. 95)
L1: (115, 75)
Banded Row from a Plank: 4 x 8-10 each. Rest 60s.
COOLDOWN (AFTER CLASS)
Parasympathetic Breathing x 10-15 breaths of 3 seconds inhale + 1-second hold at top + 3 seconds exhale + 1-second hold at the bottom.
AT HOME WOD
– Goal: Complete 10-15 reps every 60s – goal is sub 9:00.