– Strength: Power cleans and Box Squats are on the menu today. Regarding the box squats, still use your % from 9/14. This should be a weight you can move FAST. Stance should be wider today than your default Squat stance.
– Metcon: As you can probably tell, this one will hurt in all the right places. Go fast and hard, but try to go unbroken.
3-POSITION POWER CLEAN
1 PC from floor + 1 PC from below knee + 1 PC from power position
– 5 sets on a 2:30 clock. Add weight if possible but technique is the priority; this may feel tougher than last week because now the toughest rep (from power position) is last instead of first. You’ll have to be extra powerful at the end of the set in order to nail it cleanly
3/8 x 3 @65% of Last Monday, every 60s.
– or a light to moderate load
– parallel box
– Wide stance
8 Power Cleans (135, 95)
8 Front Squats (135, 95)
8 Bar Facing Burpees
– Goal: UB sets – hard effort. Loading should allow people to complete all sets UB.
L3: (115, 75)
L2: (95, 65)
L1: (75, 55) (Up downs)
100 Reps. Rest as needed.