– Strength: Today we’ll start a new cycle for the push press. All sets should be fast/aggressive.
– Metcon: Today’s workout is a spin-off of classic CF workout ”Angie.” The volume of work is high so pace yourself accordingly so you do not hit failure. Effort should be around 75%.
1) Speed Push Press: 6 x 3 @75-80% of last Friday’s 3RM, every 60s.
– Beginner: 5 x 5, rest 90s.
2) Set-up Pull-up Scaling + Warm-up all Metcon movements.
10 Abmat Sit-ups
10 Air Squats
Rx+: (C2B Pull-ups)
L2: (6 Rounds) (Band Assisted Pull-ups) (Box Push-ups)
L1: (4-5 Rounds) (Ring Rows) (Box Push-ups)
1-Arm DB Rows: 5 x 8-10 each. Rest 60s.