NOTES ABOUT TODAY’S TRAINING
– Strength: Build to a heavy set of 6 in 6 sets on medium grip bench press.
– Metcon: Mixed modality EMOM – you should have enough rest to transition but expect to be challenged by this one. Scaling needs to be on point and sets should be done UB.
1) Bench Press – medium grip: Build to a heavy 6 in 6 sets. Rest 2:00
– Use a medium grip – shoulder-width grip
– Shoot for 80% of 1RM if Known
– Beginners: Only add weight if form permits.
2) Chest Supported DB Rows: 5 x 10. Rest 60s.